ROME, Castle of Sant'angelo, 1944 Two Sd. 7 armed with a cm FlaK 36 anti-aircraft gun (in 1944 switched to cm FlaK Again, both open and armored cab variants existed. About 1000 produced by the end of January 1945
the tank is Tiger II of Kampfgruppe Peiper, recovered by the US First Army’s Ordnance Evacuation Company on December 1944 near La Gleize/Belgium. Today it can be seen at the Patton Museum of Cavalry and Armor in Fort Knox/Kentucky.