Convent de Sant Francesc remodeled by architect David Closes is a church located in Santpedor, Spain. Built between 1721 and 1729 by Franciscan priests the church was long abandoned and its convent.
Jonathan Tuckey Design adds glazed extension to Grade II-listed Yew Tree House. Like the modern extension with the old building
Kurt Brunner by Bergmeister Wolf Architekten, Sterzing, Italy
Stockholm-based practice Mikael Bergquist Architects have designed a vacation house in northern Bohuslän, Sweden. The exterior of the house is clad with untreated natural timber
stone house transformation in scaiano switzerland - wespi de meuron romeo architects