The courtyard of St. Josef's Convent, the Division HQ at St.Vith (Webmaster's Collection)The building was used as a school, a convent, as HQ for the German Forces and as a German Field Hospital. Now it was the residence for the US Army brass.
ST VINCENT'S HOSPITAL, DARLINGHURST - 1890's & 2014 (Josef Lebovic Gallery & Google Street View. By Jan Harkins) The hospital was originally established in Potts Point in 1857 by five Irish Sisters of Charity, who had migrated to Sydney in 1838. Their work included helping the prisoners at the Darlinghurst Gaol and their families. The hospital grew and moved to its present location in Darlinghurst in 1870.