The Chateau de Saulxures (also known as Castle Saulxures, Petit Versailles or Versailles Vosges) is on Avenue Foch in the commune of Saulxures-sur-Moselotte, Vosges, the Region of Lorraine, France. The now abandoned Chateau de Saulxures was commissioned by Elizabeth Gehin during the golden age of textile industry. Construction began in 1854 and was completed in 1861. It was designed by architect Charles Perron and constructed in a Louis XV style. The Castle Saulxures was abandoned in 1972.