Erkunde Neue Frau, John Ford und noch mehr!

The residential mansion of American socialites, William Kissam Vanderbilt, and his wife Alva. Originally located at: 660 Fifth Avenue, in New York City. This c.1903 photograph of the chateau, was taken during America's Gilded Age. ~ {cwlyons}

NYC's stunning historical Fifth Avenue mansions (1890s

The residential mansion of American socialites, William Kissam Vanderbilt, and his wife Alva. Originally located at: 660 Fifth Avenue, in New York City. This c.1903 photograph of the chateau, was taken during America's Gilded Age. ~ {cwlyons}

Joseph De Lamar's Beaux-Arts mansion at Madison Avenue and 37th Street is now the property of the Consulate General of The Republic of Poland. One of the most opulent gilded age mansions surviving in New York City, the stone residence was designed in 1902 by Charles Pierrepont Henry Gilbert (1860-1952), a society architect whose stock in trade was extravagant private mansions; his list of clients included the Woolworths.

Joseph De Lamar's Beaux-Arts mansion at Madison Avenue and 37th Street is now the property of the Consulate General of The Republic of Poland. One of the most opulent gilded age mansions surviving in New York City, the stone residence was designed in 1902 by Charles Pierrepont Henry Gilbert (1860-1952), a society architect whose stock in trade was extravagant private mansions; his list of clients included the Woolworths.

"Whitemarsh Hall", Edward T. Stotesbury's palatial estate in Wyndmoor, Pennsylvania.

"Whitemarsh Hall", Edward T. Stotesbury's palatial estate in Wyndmoor, Pennsylvania.

Englebert Grimm, a German immigrant, sold and repaired watches, clocks and jewelry for 45 years in this late 1880’s shop. The shop was originally located on Michigan Avenue in Detroit, from 1886 until 1931. Henry Ford bought the shop and restored it to it's original 1880's look.

Englebert Grimm, a German immigrant, sold and repaired watches, clocks and jewelry for 45 years in this late 1880’s shop. The shop was originally located on Michigan Avenue in Detroit, from 1886 until 1931. Henry Ford bought the shop and restored it to it's original 1880's look.

Pinterest
Suchen