Detail of dome turret, taken during a refit at Nikolaiev. Decommissioned in 1911, the obsolete battleship was converted into a stationary training ship. She was brought out of reserve on the outbreak of WWI and served as a depot ship. She was captured by the Germans in 1918 and subsequently rendered to the Allies in December 1918. The Allies showed their bias when they handed her over to the White Russians at the height of the Civil War.