Forest Rd, Hurstville, N.S.W. early 1900s The road had officially been the Illawarra Road which was to link that region with Sydney, but was widely known as Gannon's Forest Road up until the 1880s when it became Forest Road. Patrick MacMahon, a prominent land-holder in the area, built the original Hurstville Hotel featured in the right foreground of the photograph in 1884
Hurstville Post Office in southern Sydney in the 1920s. •Hurstville City Library•
Arthur Birk and Miss Cook in the store at Como Pleasure Grounds, 30 November 1924 picture.
Image result for kogarah
Railway Pde,Kogarah in southern Sydney in 1915,with the original railway station on the right,a steam-tram,buggies and on the left Stroud's Railway Hotel (now the Kogarah Hotel).The tower of the old Post Office is visible through the steam. •Kogarah Library•