Cincinnati's abandoned subway depot | The 33 Most Beautiful Abandoned Places In The World
"Blue Arrow" BCFe 4/6 # 736 of the BLS Stiftung (BLS Foundation) is leaving Brig, passing an old signal box (not operational any more since a few months). The railcar was built in 1938 by SIG in Neuhausen and SAAS in Geneva. For about 2 Mio swiss francs it was rebuilt and is operational again since 2014. In 2015 the vehicle was awarded the first price of the Swiss curator of monuments.
FS ALn668 Paratico
The Magic Of Autumn Canvas Print / Canvas Art by Pamela Phelps