Erkunde Beelitz Heilstätten, Pavillon und noch mehr!

Verwandte Themen durchstöbern

Top ten haunted hospitals/asylums #2 Beelitz, Germany, Beelitz-Heilstätten Sanatorium

Top ten haunted hospitals/asylums #2 Beelitz, Germany, Beelitz-Heilstätten Sanatorium

aa2b8d7aad157eb8026dcbef5a05a50a

A Few Ghosts

aa2b8d7aad157eb8026dcbef5a05a50a

Sanatorio Carlos Duran in Costa Rica was built in 1815 as a Tuberculosis Hospital, closed in 1963 and used as a prison until 1973, when the Irazu volcano erupted, leaving it abandoned. Ghostly nuns are seen making their rounds, patients are seen, groans and screams are heard, shadow figures, phantom footsteps, light & electrical anomalies are all reported still.

Sanatorio Carlos Duran in Costa Rica was built in 1815 as a Tuberculosis Hospital, closed in 1963 and used as a prison until 1973, when the Irazu volcano erupted, leaving it abandoned. Ghostly nuns are seen making their rounds, patients are seen, groans and screams are heard, shadow figures, phantom footsteps, light & electrical anomalies are all reported still.

Denbigh Asylum North Wales.

Denbigh Asylum North Wales.

Potter's Manor House

Potter's Manor House

haunted hospital | haunted hospital1 300x225 Most Haunted Hospital in America

haunted hospital | haunted hospital1 300x225 Most Haunted Hospital in America

Moundsville Penitentiary

Moundsville Penitentiary

Girls Industrial School, 1907 by W. H. Bass Photo Company, via the Indiana Historical Society. n 1869, Indiana established the first detention facility in the country that was exclusively for females. Originally named the Indiana Reformatory Institution for Women and Girls.In 1899 the two groups were separated since it was believed that the women were a bad influence on the girls, and in 1907 the girls were moved to a new set of buildings west of the city, on what is now Girls School Road.

Girls Industrial School, 1907 by W. H. Bass Photo Company, via the Indiana Historical Society. n 1869, Indiana established the first detention facility in the country that was exclusively for females. Originally named the Indiana Reformatory Institution for Women and Girls.In 1899 the two groups were separated since it was believed that the women were a bad influence on the girls, and in 1907 the girls were moved to a new set of buildings west of the city, on what is now Girls School Road.

Eastern State Penitentiary

Eastern State Penitentiary

rusty gas pump

rusty gas pump

Pinterest
Suchen