Rozewie Lighthouse located in the small village of Rozewie on the Polish coast of the Baltic Sea. Built in 1822 and initially the light source was rapeseed oil fired lamp. It was replaced in 1866 by the Fresnel apparatus, also oil-fired. Ten years later the light glare was finally replaced by a kerosene lamp. Currently, the light glare is an optical system made up of 20 reflector bulbs. This lighthouse is in Poland on the Baltic Sea.