Erkunde Sonne, North Carolina und noch mehr!

Verwandte Themen durchstöbern

Benediktinerabtei Maria Laach | sonne-wolken.de | Sonne & Wolken

Benediktinerabtei Maria Laach

Memorial Hall, Harvard University, Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA. General view of the exterior. Architects Henry Van Brunt and William Robert Ware.

Memorial Hall, Harvard University, Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA. General view of the exterior. Architects Henry Van Brunt and William Robert Ware.

The Wise County Courthouse, seated in Decatur, Texas, was completed in 1897 and is the fourth courthouse constructed in the county. The third courthouse was destroyed by a fire in January 1895.  The courthouse is based on the cruciform plan and the Romanesque Revival architectural style.

The Wise County Courthouse, seated in Decatur, Texas, was completed in 1897 and is the fourth courthouse constructed in the county. The third courthouse was destroyed by a fire in January 1895. The courthouse is based on the cruciform plan and the Romanesque Revival architectural style.

William OConnor Studios: Artist of the Month- H. H. Richardson, the architect Henry Hobson Richardson (1838-1886).   In 1870 Richardson completed the New York State Asylum for the Insane in Buffalo. "The Richardsonian Romanesque Style".

William OConnor Studios: Artist of the Month- H. H. Richardson, the architect Henry Hobson Richardson (1838-1886). In 1870 Richardson completed the New York State Asylum for the Insane in Buffalo. "The Richardsonian Romanesque Style".

mausoleum of theodoric, ravenna (outside of city walls) |period arijanaca u raveni|

mausoleum of theodoric, ravenna (outside of city walls) |period arijanaca u raveni|

Shreveport LA Attractions | Picture - The ornate Holy Trinity Catholic Church, Shreveport.

Shreveport LA Attractions | Picture - The ornate Holy Trinity Catholic Church, Shreveport.

The "westwerk" was the name of the two towers at the west end of the church.  This was seen during the Carolingian time period.  The towers were attached to the church but not part of it.

The "westwerk" was the name of the two towers at the west end of the church. This was seen during the Carolingian time period. The towers were attached to the church but not part of it.

Pinterest
Suchen